~ Received the Sacrament of Baptism
~ Received First Holy Communion
~ Obtained straight A's in PMR
~ was aware of my beauty *wink wink thus, worked harder on making it look better
~ Momma got her driver's license :')
~ Got a whole lot better in English Vocabulary
~ Did numerous blunders, blunders so stupid, unimaginable..
~ Succeeded in making it to the top 5 in all exams throughout the year..
~ Did not have a nice Christmas :'(
~ Learned to have some self-respect
~ Finally made use of all the motivational books which were kept untouched for so long..
All in all, 2013 was a wonderful year to me :')
Now, for my new year's resolutions:
- Since people are expecting a lot from me, I ought to live up to their expectations!
- I wanna be the best in Add Maths, Chemistry and English!
- I wanna impress my English teacher :3 if possible..
- Gonna participate actively in co-curricular activities..
- Be a good daughter and student :3
- Get more fervent in prayers and in fulfilling the call of religious duties ..
- Always be grateful for everything
- Avoid dumb blunders -_-
- Master the Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML)
...and that's it. My ultimate hope for this year is to fulfill this year's to-do list! Happy New Year, folks! ;) toodles~