Liebster Award comment
5.12.13

  Well basically, looking up the title of this entry says it all of what it's contents is about. This applies to all those senior bloggers out there who are practically familiar with this thing. To those of you who are not really familiar with this thing, you might be wondering what is it all about.. well, it's basically a..umm..a tag-post (I find words insufficient at this point, but I do know I'm facing something called ineffable). What a bummer...



 Haha, back to the Liebster thingy, I would love to thank this Cutiepie for nominating me. So, dear Ree, if you're reading this post of mine, a bunch of kudos and danke-s to you!

******

RULES

~For those who have less than 200 followers on Bloglovin, this is a great opportunity for small and new blogs to find new readers and connect with everyone in the blogging community!

~If I have nominated you, all you have to do to receive the award is answer a few questions! Make sure that when you nominate people you are following them and send them a message letting them know you have done so (suggest at most 11 nominations).

Bloggers I choose to nominate;

My answers to Ree's questions.. 

1. How old are you?
I'm 15 years of age. 

2. Why did you start blogging?
Well, this is a tough one..because I actually indulged myself in the blogging world not to have an abode of my own to pen down those musings,rants and rambling thoughts of mine like what other average bloggers would do, but instead, to impress my readers through my tediously-coded layouts with a splash of creativity. It's also a medium I use to show-off my knowledge in coding :| I'm just being honest...

3. How would you describe your perfect friend?
  You mean, what words I would put in to describe a friend of mine who's perfect in all aspects? (I know I had just elaborated the former question..but my literature+a-dash-of-annoyance-mode happened to be on high spirits at that point, so deal with it). Oh and, answering the question, to put it all in concise words...I don't have a friend whom I can call 'friend'. Know what I mean? and that makes everyone I know...imperfect...hmmph! (bitch mode activated).

4. What is your favourite movie genre?
 Horror/Thriller/Suspense/Mystery/Gory & History (same goes to books). I am so goth! 

5. Favourite artists/bands ( if you have too many just name a few, I would love to know! )
Hmmm..fav bands---> The Fray, OneRepublic, and Green Day.
 I've got no favorite artists.. :| ..because I just don't stand a chance to have one...my sisters will go all bitchy about it..

6. Favourite perfume brand?
Estee Lauder.

7. Favourite nail polish brand?
As for nail polishes, there wouldn't be a brand I fav most.

8. Your preferred choice of books? [ Titles and authors if you mayyy x ]
can I skip this, ?? hehe.. idk how to answer this question :|

9. Your hobby?
Drawing is my fav past-time activity, codding is my passion, criticizing ppl's aware stupidity and immature-ness is my ultimate hobby. It's not that I'm uber-perfect to judge these pathetic ppl, but, it's just that..sigh...but don't worry It's all in my mind...I don't blog about it or so..

10. Talents? [ At least one ]
Well, I'll agree to answer this because a talent is one's bragging rights. Alright,I am basically not at all talented, (I believe that adjective suits best for one who's really gifted and thus, worthy such claim)..but I do have some drawing skills, maybe :| who knows there's a bunch of potential within me, still haven't been unleashed and unearthed yet..who knows..

11. Current song obssession? ( again, if its too many just name a few! x )
David Guetta-She wolf XD  I just can't get over with this song...it's literally stuck in my mind that I'm beginning to hate that song..but still, I think that song's invincible..it's just too powerful...

12. Edible guilty pleasures?
I'm not much of an eater..but I do have this one edible guilty pleasure, white meat! I wouldn't be guilty about that, because white meats are rich in Omega-3, so it's basically encouraged to be consumed by students for a mighty-mind!

13. Random guilty pleasures?
Nope. Don't have any of those..

14. Christmas Wishlist?

  • I want a drawing tablet(Wacom Bamboo would do)
  • I want a bunneh
  • Want a new dress (a navy blue one)
  • I want my family to get together :'( we're all scattered) 
15. Favourite YouTubers? ( I HOPE WE CAN FANGIRL TOGETHER LOL )
PewDiePie!

16. Favourite colour?
Magenta, Maroon,Crimson, navy blue, and black.. 

17.  Chocolate or popcorn?
 Chocolate, definitely!

18. Brains or Brauns?
Brains! 

19. Zombie Apocalypse or End Of The World? ( State why )
End of the world! this thing deeply affects me and I would relate much of my spirituality to it. The latter, however, will ever be a fictitious thing to me..

20. Favourite games ( For example mine are Happy Wheels, Can your pet , For Second Frenzy etc. )
Triple Town on FB, and Funbrain's Poptropica!





My questions for those nominated in this post:

1. 10 facts about yourself, and a picture if you want.
2. Where you’d like to be in ten years.
3. How you hope your future will be like.
4. List 3 of your favorite songs.
5. Write a letter to your reflection in the mirror.
6. Write a letter to someone who broke your heart.
7. How important you think education is.
8. One of your favorite TV shows.
9. What kind of person attracts you.
10. Someone who fascinates you and why.
11. Your most treasured item?
12. Something you want to do before you die.
13. Something that makes your heart break.
14. Something you’re extremely afraid of.
15. A habit you wish you didn’t have.
16. A dead person you’d like to talk to and why.
17. Name a cartoon you loved as a little kid.
18. Your ultimate feast?
19. A super power you wish you had?
20. If you could write a book, what would it be about?

whewww..finally...and a message to my nominees, please do not hesitate to answer the questions I prepared..and one more thing, please don't forget to inform me in my CBOX or in the comments section when you're done answering all 20 questions..have fun!  and toodles ;)