First review.. comment
12.12.13


*skip the first paragraph if you don't wanna bother reading how I actually didn't give a dime to anime.. I'm ok with it :')

Well, ...suprise,suprise..I have never before made a review on something. What more, I'm actually doing a review on an anime! To be honest, I've never watched anime or read manga, not even once! ..simply because I held on to my made-up stereotype(or, I would say, my paradigm) on anime and manga, that they're all bullshit..illuminati, and all the fucktards, bucktards, mucktards,..you name it. IDK why I was such a badass for under-estimating this poor thing.. well, perhaps because the anime Naruto(which I've always hated since my lass years, an even so in my blossoming years) created such impression. Naruto is an obsession of a friend of mine. She would never get tired of talking about Naruto, the whole day... she's all nuts about it..in some instances, I regard her to have lose her sanity over it. I remember one time, where she would push my table apart from her's...right up to the corner of the classroom!..merely over the fact that I simply resented the whole Naruto thing. Get a life, please -.-"  . She would even say, her source of inspiration,motivation,etc..was Naruto. Puhlease! ..

********
  Moving on to the anime, I would like to first thank a friend of mine. He introduced to me the anime, Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin). I wouldn't be surprised of the fact that the many among you who are reading this post had came to know this anime as well. But as for those who're constantly looking-up reviews on anime/manga and still unaware of this newly-released anime series...then look no further than this post..I just hope I would be able to convince you to watch Shingeki No Kyojin. I can assure you it's worth however long the time you ought to spend watching it.

Here's a brief excerpt from Wikipedia;

  It is set in a world where humanity lives inside cities surrounded by enormous walls due to the Titans, gigantic humanoid creatures who devour humans seemingly without reason. The story centers on Eren Yeager, his adoptive sister Mikasa Ackerman, and their friend Armin Arlert, whose lives are changed forever after the appearance of a colossal titan brings about the destruction of Shingashina, their home town and the death of Eren's mother. Vowing vengeance and to reclaim the world from the Titans, Eren, Mikasa and Armin join the Survey Corps, an elite group of soldiers who fight Titans beyond the walls.

 ********

  To me, the interesting(yet scary) element in the story is that, there are three walls, wall Maria, Rose and Sina. With Wall Sina being the innermost wall, confining the noble portion of mankind, the large,unfortunate portions are to be confined within the second and third wall, Wall Rose & Wall Maria,..leaving them to succumb to vulnerability and thus, the unpredictable attacks of the Titans. Upon the fall of Wall Maria.. Wall Rose is now on the front-line, exposed much to future Titan attacks...how scary is that..

 The story got a whole lot interesting when the trio- Eren, Mikasa and Armin finally make it to the Survey Corps, the elite group of soldiers(they wore green garments with the logo of two wide wings across each other, meaning wings of freedom). These soldiers would fight Titans beyond the walls..

I don't wanna ruin the suspense and thrill(well sort of it). Wanna experience the gore, thrill and excitement----> just browse the internet for full episodes of Shingeki No kyojin..


 among the things that were completely absurd to me were:

  • the fact that I couldn't just punch my fist into my lappy's monitor and save those dying civilians and soldiers...
  • The fact that the Titans are just too much, insurmountable for the poor soldiers.
  • The fact that the Female Titan bitch was just too invincible for that poor Eren guy, despite having turned into a Titan himself.
  • That my brain just can conceive the fact that Eren, and only Eren escapes death a multiple times, despite his fate ending in close-shaves..
  • The fact that the elite of the elite group had been torn down in the end! T^T  

....and I did thought Greyson's Waiting Outside The Lines lyrics would go pretty well(with a bit of alteration) for the civilians in this anime- to encourage them to be soldiers, haha!

here's how it goes;

You'll never enjoy your life lives,
living inside the box walls,
so afraid of taking chances,
how're ya gonna reach the top.
rules and regulations,
force you to play it safe,
Get rid of all hesitation,
It's time for you to seize safe the day!,
instead of just sitting around,
and looking down on tomorrow,
it's time to let your feet of the ground(with the 3D Maneuver Gear,of course) ,
the time is now,..
I'm waiting just do it!!! x3

....good one, huh? XD

oooh and not forgetting to mention, the character I like most! Drumroll please!

Levi in anime
*drools...ohh Levi!

Levi in action!



Get to know more about Levi, here.


oh, and as for the ratting, I would give Shingeki No Kyojin five stars!
imageimageimageimageimage

....and that's it, my review ends here, have fun watching this anime! ^_^V