A heartfelt gratitude comment
16.12.13


I find words insufficient to convey the gratitude that's overflowing in my heart at this moment, upon achieving a success I yearned and endeavored for so long..

  First and foremost, all praise and glory to the Almighty One, His Majesty, whose grace and mercy are ever in abundance, thus, immeasurable, incomprehendable & unfathomable. I, Your meek servant ,whose unworthiness is tantamount to a lame,crippled and ungrateful donkey being in the presence of a good, kind,benevolent, and rich master. I do not deserve your mercy and grace, but You, O Lord, the All-Merciful, have poured forth uncountable blessings upon my life. Life would be meaningless without You...


  To my wonderful mother, Christina, my faithful guide and companion right from the moment I was born,you have ensured that as I shoot for the moon,
I don't get caught up starring at the stars. Your presence meant that I always had someone to look up to, a shoulder to cry on, and someone whom I could ask for advice without hesitation. You helped me cultivate good habits such as reading, right from an early age. You are the benefactress of  all things educational I now have. From these beneficial materials, I have acquired such immense knowledge, knowledge beyond boundaries, thus, molding me to become who I am today. I want to express my sincere gratitude for all that you've done for me. I am truly blessed to have you.I wanna extend my heartfelt thanks to my sister, Rebecca, for all her support and motivation. You have earned my deep admiration and respect.  I am so overwhelmed and speechless that all I can manage to say right this moment is, thank you, thank you and thank you!


  Albert Schweitzer once mentioned,"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us." .Coming across this beautiful quote at random, my dear teachers came to my mind. It has been a pleasure for me benefiting knowledge from your long arduous hours of teaching me in your classes. With this tools, I will endeavor my future with all that I have learned from you and make the best of it. I sincerely appreciate all that you have taught me and with God's grace, I am sure I will make you proud of my future outcome. You blessed me with success. You gave me strength. You made me a knowledgeable individual. Thank you, dearest teachers!


  Last but not least, I wanna thank Deborah, my twin sister, for her never-ending effort when it comes to giving her very best in exams. Needles to say, she's there to knock some sense of seriousness into my head when I procrastinate and slack too much in doing my revisions. Calling to mind the auxiliary persons who have helped me ace for the very best, I want to extend my thanks to my friends who are well attributed to the saying, "a friend in need is a friend indeed". Learning has always been fun with these persons around.