I've been tagged! comment
7.6.13
 Since I've been tagged be lala in one of her post, I would love to answer the following questions-with much integrity. But bfore that, below are the rules you would have to comply with:

Post this rule.
Write 11 thing about yourself.
Answer the questions the tagger prepared for you.
Create 11 new questions for those who you want to tag.
Choose 11 bloggers to be tagged and link them to the post.
You are not allowed to tag back (aww man~).

11 things about me:


  1. I love Math very much! 
  2. I enjoy experimenting with HTML codes.
  3. I love to dress up smart and be punctual in school.
  4. In the house, however, I'm tardy, lazy, and love to dress up emo.
  5. I procrastinate a lot!
  6. I express deep antipathy against b****es ! >_<
  7. Bahasa Malaysia is one of my Achilles' Heel.
  8. I love English debates and Public Speaking.
  9. I don't really take my responsibility in a serious manner.
  10. I don't like people who get too emotional easily.
  11. I like talking and mingling with people with vast general knowledge.

Lala's questions:

1) Do you read fan-fictions? What kind of fan-fictions?
Umm..not really, because I would preferably read non-fiction books :)

2) Your current favorite song and why do you love it?
Green Day-Wake Me Up When September Ends. I love this song because it's slow, and pretty emotional.

3) Do you have a phobia?
Yep..i'm afraid of the dark.

4) Who are you favorite bloggers?
Lala, Faqihah, Ain and Miki

5) Can you comment a little bit about my blog?

Very pastel-ish!

6) Do ever thought that you're adopted?
Nope.. I look have my family members' looks, traits, etc.

7) Cats, dogs or rabbits?
Cats, dogs and rabbits :D

8) Have you ever been in a relationship before?

Nope..I'm such a nerd!

9) Do you have any special talents?

Teaching others with my own formula(Maths). :D

10) If you can have any superpower, what would it be?

Read People's mind, Telekinesis, and have Flying Powers !

11) You found a genie! What will you wish for? (max 3 and no wishing for extra wishes :) )


  • Have  super-brilliant ability to perform in English and Maths.
  • Have a fairer complexion..hehe.
  • Have flawless hair!

My questions:
  1. If you had a chance to go elsewhere, somewhere around this world, where would it be?
  2. What are the languages you wish to learn?
  3.  Write a letter to your reflection in the mirror.
  4. How important you think education is?
  5. One of your favorite TV shows.
  6. What kind of person attracts you?
  7. Something you want to do before you die.
  8. A habit you wish you didn’t have.
  9. Name a cartoon you loved as a little kid.
  10. What is your dream job?
  11. (if your going) What degree do you want in college, and why?

The people I choose to tag- Audrey, Ain, Amelia,Khamilia, AyemRawi, FeifomMY, Nurin Asyada, Yeza, Qonita,TQA, Adira.