|yep,that's me alright..|
- I like being a nerd..i don't really look like a nerd though..
- I don't like my friends who are crazy over Koreans artists ..i mean duhh -_-
- I love helping my friends with studies, especially Maths.
- I like to act in front of the mirror ._.
- I like doing things the opposite way.
- I love looking dignified and clever.
- I wish to be multi-talented.. i am working on it already.
- I wish to be an anorexia.. oops.
- I always make myself dream about gruesome murders..i don't know why..
- I have a crooked tooth.
- I am single and i'm lovin' it :D
- Somewhere in northern Europe :D
- They're not gonna do any good..they just drain money out of your pocket.
- Have a good position in job
- Be a good citizen(elsewhere)
- If possible, get involved in politics :P
- Amazing Grace
- Oceans will part
- Boulevard of broken dreams
- The climb
- If you believe
- The gift of a friend
- Jar of hearts
- How to save a life (the Fray)
- Haven't met you yet
- You raise me up
- Need you now
- What about now (Daughtry)
- Before the throne of God above
- In Christ alone
- Ancient words
- The Vatican City
- Sistine Chapel
- Awesome Cathedrals across Europe and South America
- I got no.4 in class, a one step higher and i could get the certificate of excellence.
- Tripped and fell in front of my crush near the school canteen.
- Got praises from my beloved teacher.
- Master of History :P all year round.
10. Write a letter to your parents.
- Dear mom, please let me do what i want, especially when it comes to eating, let me eat what i want,in what quantity i want, and when it comes to choosing clothes, let me choose which i favor most.
11. Write a letter to your reflection in the mirror.
- Dear mirror on the wall, make me look thinner and brighter the next i see myself in you.
12. Write a letter to someone who broke your heart.
- Dear you who happened to break my heart, ..(actually i just realized..no one had really broke my heart before)..
13. How important you think education is.
- Education is super important to me...it is one of my priorities in life, education determines your future ya see..that's why. And i'm glad i realized it's importance at a very young age.
14. One of your favorite shows.
- Regular show, of course!
15. What kind of person attracts you.
- Tall, nerdy, intelligent..(apparently, there is a guy in my class who is such..) :P
16. A problem that you’ve had.
- hmm..Bahasa Malaysia maybe.
17. Someone/something that you miss.
- I miss nothing though..hehe
18. Someone who fascinates you and why.
- This guy by the name of Arwin.. he jokes and the whole class starts to laugh. He is also a stalker..he stalks me, my friend Nida and my twin sister..i seriously don't know why, but yeah, i love people stalking me, to be honest.
19. Your most treasured item?
- My school supplies and my art stuffs..love them all so much!
20. Something you want to do before you die.
- Settle down somewhere in northern Europe and get a whole new better life there.
21. Something that makes your heart break.
- When someone doesn't seem to admire my artwork.
- When i get far behind those geniuses in my class.
22. Something you’re extremely afraid of.
- Roaches and creepy-crawly spiders..
23. A food you’re craving right now.
- Mom's cheesy baked lasagna..yummy!
24. What was the last dream you remember about?
- Some Indian jerks teasing me and my twin sister at school.
25. A habit you wish you didn’t have.
- Being lazy
26. A dead person you’d like to talk to and why.
- My granddad, because i could have got the chance to gather so much of information about the British colony in Malaysia..he worked with em' and it's history to me. I am proud of him.
27. Go look in the mirror. What’s the first thing you notice?
- I am soo lookin' like a teenager!
28. What song makes you dance?
- Move like jagger
29. Name a cartoon you loved as a little kid.
- I am still a kid am i? Then it's Regular show on cartoon network.
30. Your ultimate feast?
- Every dish mom cooks.
31. A super power you wish you had?
- Telekinensis (the ability to move things with your mind)
- The ability to read peoples minds.
32. How do you feel abut gay marriage?
- umm, it's illegal in religious point of view..i am a pious individual, or am i?
33. what's one thing you would like to ask all your teachers?
- The teacher's do not celebrate Children's Day while the students celebrate Teacher's Day..why is that so?
34. How do you feel about abortion?
- Why even get married, dunderheads?
35. If you could write a book what would it be about?
- My life memoirs
- The importance of education
- God, my major source of help
- My reverence for God
- The odyssey of my journey to success
36. Write about how your favorite book makes you feel.
- It makes me feel fascinated and inspired at the same time
37.Write about how your favorite movie makes you feel.
- Funny, that's all.
38. Write about how your favorite song makes you feel.
- Breakaway's my favorite song, it inspires me :D
39. Write a letter to your future husband.
- Dear future husband, i don't know from which country u'll come from but i'm pretty sure u'll not be a Malaysian though..hahax anyway, u must be smart, tall and a bit nerdy maybe..and rich, of course!
- I am feeling guilty of not studying but wasting my time here.
41. Write about your primary school.
- Disgusting though..i did score my 5 A's in UPSR back there however.
42. Write about your dream job.
- A Physics lecturer, maybe.
43. Write about one goal.
- To become a living legacy to my family members, especially to the younger ones to come.
44. (if your going) What degree do you want in college, and why?
- I would rather want to get a scholarship to a known university elsewhere. About the degree i would want to have, i am not known to the "university world" yet ya see, but as a teenager with big dreams, i would want a degree in Computer Science and graphic designing.
45. Write about your favorite color and how it makes you feel.
- Black's my favorite color, or maybe grey..they make me feel umm..nothing but i am just plain attracted to those two colors.
46. List the things that make you happy
- Getting straight A's in all my tests
- Score the highest in at least two subjects
- Accomplish my daily duty on giving thanks to God
- My artwork's a success
- When my HTML codings go perfectly
47. Write about your favorite animal and why it's your favorite
- Cat's are my favorite, although at times they can be the most annoying creatures..they're just simply cute to me and they definitely cheer up my mood :)