Yep..yep comment
23.3.12


yep..i do think a lot but don't say much .This happens a lot when i am with my friends(Malay, Chinese) and sometimes with my own family members too.When i am with my Malay acquaintances,I can't really speak English with them or they may not really understand it.Thus, i speak Bahasa Malaysia.The problem is, i don't really know how to translate every English word that comes to my mind when talking with them.I did better shut myself rather than vigorously trying to translate English words to Bahasa Malaysia . Then when it comes to my Chinese friends,argghh..i just find it so though speaking proper English to them .Next,when i am with any of my family members,i am just so afraid if  i speak anything out of the way.Hence, i did rather be quiet than accidentally stirring up problem .